quinta-feira, 26 de junho de 2014

I dedicate this to my english teacher Larry even though he probably will not read it never...


"More than words..."
   
   

          It's amazing how our brain can be better and better over the time. I've read about this topic and I can realize how it's incredible. I can feel, smell, listen all kind of things; in addition, reading it, you can feel, see, and smell part of my feelings, visions and thought. Crazy? No, it is just what the words do with your body and your brain. I believe that I can send you a little bit of my mind and myself while I type my words. Also, I wish you would really enjoy the time you read it. I am brazilian and you can be from any different place in the world. Doesn't matter where you are from, your brain will read it as everyone else, but with your point of view.
           When I write something, I just put my loves, my revolts and my humor in each word. I believe the best path to write something is to be intensely involved in it. We don't need to be too complex, so the words easily come out from your mind and it becomes real; in addition, you need to passion for the words and for the power that they have to change someone's life. If you were someone else which kind of things would you like to read? I'd like to read something strong and amazing; also, something that makes me think about life, about my life, my own feelings, about real or imaginative things. Something that makes me pay attention and focus on it. Challenge and communication are important between reader and writer as in a normal conversation.
          I'm here because I realised I cannot live only save my feelings and thoughts to me. I feel the necessity to expose them and I feel better in this way and less stressed; write is my therapy. I'm sorry about that, maybe you are disappointed now because of my reasons to write. Everyone has a reason to write, so these are my reasons. I love writing as well as I love cooking and dancing. You should try at least once in your life these type of stuffs. Thus, you will feel not only great, but also relaxed as you have never felt before. Although I really love it and try convencing you do these, I recommend you continue do things that you really like even if it is not any kind of thing that I cited here. I said this for you because I know your brain will lose some functions or things that you don't practice very often, so do this; if you like writing, cooking, reading, playing some music, painting or dancing, you should have time to do this and love your life more than now.
         You must give sense to your life as the words did to mine...
       



P. S: In case you don't know portuguese, you can translate. I promise I will try writing more in english, as well. Enjoy

Vieira, S.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário